The IT Facilities Support Analyst will provide IT Infrastructure support to plant employees and resources in a manufacturing environment. Selected Analyst will be responsible to gather client and problem information, troubleshoot and resolve when possible, or escalate quickly and accurately as appropriate.
This position is located in Greenville, South Carolina.
• Provide operational support and maximum uptime for plant related WINTEL & LINUX client Desktops, Handheld, Laptops, Process PC's, NetPC's, and Servers (File/Print, Process, SQL, WTS) including associated OS(NT, W2K, XP, VISTA. WIN7) and software, Laserjet and Label (Zebra, Datamax, Other) printers, tethered network Switches, Routers, Firewalls, Phone systems and untethered Wireless access points and Intermec, Motorola, Symbol, LXE RF devices.
• Gather/Capture client and problem information
• Make use of technical skills, knowledge database and other ITRC resources to resolve problems and escalate problems appropriately
• Assist in the creation/maintenance of documentation.
• Assists end users in resolving hardware and software issues by fielding telephone calls, email communication, help desk tickets, diagnosing problems and performing troubleshooting activities.
• Documents, tracks and monitors the problem to facilitate a timely resolution.
• Relies on established guidelines and instructions to perform daily job functions.
• Experience supporting Outlook, Windows, Word, Excel and other desktop applications.
• College degree or related 2 year post-secondary education
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Working knowledge of the Microsoft environments.
• Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite application (Office 365 experience desired).
• Ability to multitask and prioritize work
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Ability to lift 50 pounds in order to move PCs, monitors and printers to and from work surfaces, shelving or the floor
• Ability to perform manual labor including stand, stoop, bend, kneel and sit.
• Ability to relate to people with diverse social, ethnic, and educational backgrounds
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Microsoft and CompTIA certifications are preferred
• College degree and 2 years related experience