Sr. Mechanical Project Engineer
St. Cloud, MN
Our client is seeking a talented Sr. Mechanical Project Engineer to join their team. If you're dedicated and ambitious, then this company is a great place to grow your career. They design, prototype, and manufacture equipment for customers throughout the US. This position offers a generous salary and annual performance bonus for well qualified candidates!
What Your "Day in the Life" Will Be for This Role:
• Plan, conceptualize, create, lead, and own new product development projects from concept through commercialization
• Develop testing processes, and perform testing and validation of new designs
• Generate working prototypes for beta testing and customer demonstration; must be hands-on
• Create and review technical drawings, plans, and specifications using SolidWorks
• Collaborate with multi-disciplinary engineering teams, and work with vendors and contractors
• Perform detailed documentation to track project development and design process
• Ensure the project timeline is met and the project stays within budget; facilitates design reviews
The Attributes That Would Excite Us the Most About You:
• Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or in a related field
• 7+ years of experience working in engineering; electro-mechanical experience is highly desired
• Experience designing mechanical systems and products; specifically, hydraulics, pneumatics, etc.
• Excellent math skills: ability to apply advanced math principles and statistics to solve problems
• Experience using SolidWorks with sheet metal / welding modules preferred
• Exceptional technical and problem-solving skills and reasoning ability
• Self-directed team player
Additional "Wow" Qualifications of Our Ideal Candidate:
• Any experience with metal fabrication is +++
All applicants must be fully authorized for work in U.S. currently: no sponsorship now or in the future is available for this position. THIS A DIRECT HIRE POSITION WITH OUR CLIENT, ONSITE IN ST. CLOUD, MN. ALL FEES ARE PAID BY THE CLIENT AND THERE IS NO FEE TO APPLICANTS.